As one of the fastest-growing social media platforms, Instagram has quickly garnered over one billion active users.
It is a powerful marketing tool that influencers and businesses of all sizes are using to reach their target audiences.
You can use Instagram to make money in the following ways for the fastest results
1. Become an affiliate and make money selling other people’s products.
- To make money with affiliate marketing, you need to join high-paying affiliate programs, so that you can add affiliate links to your Instagram and make a commission on the sales you generate.
- Look into joining affiliate networks like Shareasale, Clickbank, Awin, and Impact.
- You can also join individual affiliate programs right from a company’s website or by searching: “COMPANY + affiliate program.”
Since Instagram has a solid user base of engaged people, it’s a perfect place to promote affiliate links.
2. Charge For Sponsored Posts
- Influencer marketing is on its rise, according to Social Toaster: 92% of individuals trust word-of-mouth recommendations,
- There’s no need to have a solid following to start making money with sponsored posts.
- When choosing the right influencer, most brands pay close attention to the engagement rate, so even big brands like Dunkin’ want to work with nano- and micro-influencers.
3. Set up Instagram Shopping
- Instagram has released a ton of features under the Instagram Shopping umbrella, which allows people to easily shop your business’ videos and images on the platform.
- It all starts with an Instagram shop, a.k.a. your storefront. There, you can share your story and sell products.
- Instagram provides a sleek experience for shoppers to browse and buy your collections.
- All you need to set up Instagram Shopping is a Business our Creator account.
4. Make Money off Your Content -IGTV Ads
In March 2021, Instagram released IGTV ads for creators in the US, the UK, and Australia.
- These ads appear when people go to watch IGTV from a creator’s feed. The video is mobile-friendly and lasts up to 15 seconds long.
- Creators receive a 55% share of all advertising on IGTV, which is the same rate as YouTube.
- This makes Instagram a compelling way for creators to earn passive income from their content and make a living.
5. Make Money off Your Content – Live Badges
Live badges are a newer feature, helping creators and influencers make money on Instagram.
- A popular concept taken from Twitch and TikTok, think of Instagram Live badges as tips you can receive during a live broadcast.
- With this feature, viewers can purchase a badge during the Livestream that shows in the comments and unlocks features, including a place on the creators’ badge list and access to a special heart.
Any of the above methods can fast-track your additional income on Instagram.